Free iTunes Codes Generator App lets you create free and redeemable iTunes codes – and you guessed it right – all for FREE! Seriously who doesn’t like getting things for free right? iTunes codes aren’t only useful for your own perusal but gifting to that someone you really care about as well. No longer do you have to spend money to get that iTunes money, now you can have it all for free.
But you must be thinking, is this for real? How can this be possible? Well this is finally possible due to the exploit that we have uncovered just in the weaknesses of iTunes security. Through this bug, we were able to generate free iTunes codes – on demand. Now we are going to share this wealth with the world, because we are cool like that!
Simply choose the amount you want to generate using Free iTunes Codes Generator (capped at $200 per week – let’s be honest, Apple isn’t going to like that you are redeeming thousands of dollars worth of codes everyday) and viola! You have a your hands some iTunes gift card codes directly redeemable to your iTunes account.
How to Redeem Free iTunes Gift Card Codes
iTunes store is full of exciting and wonderful items such as apps, audio and video files and other items that are sure to enhance your iTunes experience ten times more, making it more fun. Wouldn’t it be amazing if you could just buy these items from iTunes store without spending a single penny of your money?
The good news is that you can actually shop without spending your money. The answer to your fantasy is free iTunes code.
iTunes Gift Cards are the latest trend in giving your loved ones special gifts and making them feel loved. The iTunes Gift Cards allow the recipients to redeem the cards for items that can be selected from Apple store, iTunes Store and iBookstore.
So when you get the codes from Free iTunes Codes Generator App from your family, loved one or your friends what do you have to do in order to enjoy the card? You just have to redeem it!
Let’s go step by step and see how you can redeem your free iTunes Gift Card.
- First of all you need to open your iTunes player and choose “iTunes Store”. You will be asked to log into your Apple account for this. If you don’t have an account then you can easily make one by hitting the “Create Apple ID” tab.
- Now go to iTunes Store page and scroll down to find “Redeem” menu; click “Redeem”.
- After hitting Redeem you will be asked to enter a code of 16 digits; this code is written on your card. If you have received a non-digital card then the code is written on the back of your card that needs to be scratched first; once you scratch the card then enter that number in the box and hit the “Redeem” tab.
- After this you will get the confirmation that your card has been redeemed; the credit on the card will automatically be added to your account.
- Now you can visit the iTunes store to buy items; the cost of each item will be deducted from your credit until you have spent the entire card amount.
Some of Apple’s products that have a built-in Apple camera allow you to use iTunes Gift Card without typing the digit using a keyboard. You just have to open your iTunes store and click the “Use Camera” tab; this activates the device’s camera. Once you have done this then you have to hold the card in front of the built-in camera; remember to hold the card in such a manner that the code with 16 digits is facing towards the camera that was created using free iTunes gift card generator application.
If you are holding the camera in the right position then the camera will scan and recognize the code. Through this code the credit on the card will be added to your account. You can then go to iTunes Store and shop. The cost of each purchase you make will be deducted from your iTunes Gift Card.